Listing is for one (1) Extron DVS 406 Digital Video Scaler
- Video scaler with audio switching, seamless switching, and keying capability
- Inputs: RGBHV or HD component video color space on five female BNCs; RGB pass-through, component video, or RGB with composite video sync from SCART connectors on five female BNCs; three composite video or S-video on female BNCs; optional SDI Serial Digital Interface on female BNC - DVS 406 AD
- Outputs: Simultaneous RGB output on five female BNCs and a female 15-pin HD
- Scales composite video, S-video, component video, and optional SDI inputs with RGBHV pass-through
- 55 selectable output rates from 640x480 to 1400x1050, including HDTV 1080p/60 — The DVS 406 offers 55 user-selectable computer-video output rates, up to 1400x1050 and including HDTV 720p, 1080i, and 1080p/60.
- Accepts balanced/unbalanced stereo audio signals for each video input on captive screw connectors
- HDTV component video to RGB converter — Converts HDTV component video input signals to RGB, eliminating the need for external switching by a display device.
- DMI™ - Dynamic Motion Interpolation — DMI technology is an advanced motion detection and compensation method used to deliver the best aspects of still and motion video.